a. We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- Information you provide us such as below :
--- mobile phone number
--- demographic information
--- information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
- This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
--- personalize the Zoctu apps for you
--- perform behavioral analytics
--- improve our products and services
--- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
c. Third Party Website Links
- Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to those websites.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email@example.com email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Processing of personal data
The users of the Zoctu apps and / or website grant their consent for the processing of personal data during the installation of the Zoctu app.
Your personal data is collected and processed by Zoctu. Zoctu only collects and processes the personal data submitted by the users in the course of installation and use of the Zoctu apps / Website. A user’s disclosure of geographical location data is a precondition for using the Zoctu apps.
1. What type of personal data we collect and process
- Name, telephone number, e-mail address, feedback ratings and payment information of the app user;
- Geographical location of the user, the time of provision of service and the destination;
- Identification data of the device on which the Zoctu app has been installed;
- Cookies of the Zoctu.com website save the website user’s telephone number and geographic location data.
2. The purpose of collecting and the period of processing of personal data
- We collect and process personal data for the purpose of matching up a user with a driver;
- We forward the data on geographic location and telephone number of the user to the driver to enable to decide whether the user is located nearby;
- We may use the personal data to resolve driver´s service quality issues;
- We use contact details to notify you of updates to the Zoctu apps;
- We collect data of the routes taken by the Zoctu app users to analyse the geographic coverage in order to make recommendations to the drivers;
- The personal data collected via the Zoctu apps will not be used for identification of persons or their locations, nor for the purpose of behavioural marketing.
- We will hold and process your personal data only for the period your account is activated.
3. The method of collecting personal data
- We collect data on the names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of Zoctu apps users during the process of the installation;
- We only collect data on the geographic location if the Zoctu app has been activated;
- The collection of geographic location data stops after the Zoctu app is closed in the user’s device.
4. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- The personal data of users is only disclosed to those drivers who have activated the Zoctu app; in such case, they will see the name, telephone number and geographic location of the user;
- After providing the service, the name of the user may remain visible to the driver for a certain period. This is necessary for drivers to resolve any issues associated with service provision, e.g., to contact the customer if something was left behind in the car;
- The feedback on the quality of the service is anonymous and drivers do not receive information on the names and telephone numbers of the users who provided feedback;
5. Security and deletion of data
- Any personal data collected in the course of providing the Zoctu service is transferred to and primarily stored in the data centres located on the territory of the Netherlands (The primary location could be subject to change without notice). Only authorised employees of Zoctu and local service providers have access to the personal data, and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of the Zoctu apps (including disputes with the drivers);
- If you would like to delete the personal data collected by us, you can do so by submitting a written request to our customer support via firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the request we will delete the account and any personal data associated with the account if there are no any outstanding payments. After the deletion the personal data will be anonymized and used for analytics only;
- Please note that the deinstallation of the Zoctu app in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data. If you want to delete your personal data collected by Zoctu, please send a written request by email as indicated above. You should also bear in mind that the request to delete personal data is possible only if we delete your account. As a result of that you will not be able to use Zoctu services under your existing account.
- If you presume that we (or any other Zoctu entity processing your personal data) carry such processing in contradiction with your personal rights or in contradiction with the law, in particular if the personal data is inaccurate, you may:
- a) ask us (and/or any other Zoctu entity processing your personal data) for an explanation;
- b) require us (and/or any other Zoctu entity processing your personal data) to remedy the arisen state of affairs (in particular by blocking, correction or supplementing of personal data);
- c) appeal directly to the respective data protection authority having the jurisdiction over your personal data.
6. Direct marketing
- We only use your e-mail address and phone number for sharing our product related marketing messages if you have given a respective consent on the Zoctu.com website or in the Zoctu apps. If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages, please click the “Unsubscribe from direct marketing messages” link in the header of our e-mail or Profile section of Zoctu mobile App.
7. Personal data of partner drivers
- We only collect and process personal data of drivers to the extent necessary for verifying the driver’s qualifications for pursuing this professional activity and safeguarding the contractual relations associated with the Zoctu app service.
Using the Zoctu apps with dispatch feature, a service operator can see the geographic location of a driver, information on dispatches and the times of using the service. If a driver would like for his or her geographic location not to be visible to the dispatch operator, he or she can disable the app by tapping the “Quit” button.